Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coaching at Nevada

This is Lawlor Event Center...where we play our games.
This is the building I work in. It is so cool...Hall of Fame room, all the trophies and plaques you could imagine, and all the championship displays are in here. Along with one whole wall that is a water fall. Amazing!!
We have an amazing weight room.
Love the sky box offices for the strength coaches!!!
Our athletes get some work done in here!!



Celebrating with one of our seniors after we beat #7 Louisville!! One of the funnest games I've been apart of!!













D and Shavon made the WAC All-Tourney team. Dellena is getting ready to play overseas. What a great point guard she was for Nevada and will continue to be as long as she wants to play. She's a competitor and a fighter!! Best of luck to her. Shavon is going to be a Junior and a stud for us next season. Can't wait to get back on the court and see how much she's improved over the summer.


Setting up a last second play with no TO's. I think we were all on the same page or at least we knew who we wanted to get the ball!















Celebrating during our WAC tournament. We played so hard and made some big time plays. We had a number of people step up and shine like champions do when championships are on the line!!




















Megan and I encouraging the team!




No comments: